Friday, May 4, 2007

Thailand Trip Part 1

Dear Blog,



I started the day off early today. It is a big day for me since I will have to travel to Bangkok, Thailand for the first day of the “Second International Agarwood Conference”. I have been looking forward to this trip dating back as early as the first day of the Lunar Year. I was reluctant to leave at first because there are so many things that I have to catch up on. I need to complete my Zaku Black Trinity, play some of those Planar Chaos league game, and finish SRW Alpha 3 as soon as possible and a lot more.



I have to travel for almost 1 day but it was worth it. I have always enjoyed traveling alone. This is how I think everyone should enjoy their life. Now I know why those European/American like to travel so much.



I touched down in Bangkok International airport around 1630. There is quite a lot of procedure to go through. Cannot imagine what will happen if I actually lost my passport somewhere. =P I was eager to go out of to see the Bangkok. To my surprise, Bangkok is more or less the same with Malaysia. The people look the same, even the smell of the atmosphere is the same. The only thing that might give out the similarity is all those billboard and signboard, which is in Thai.



I got a ride to Chaophya Park Hotel, which is a nice hotel. During the welcome party at night, I was able to meet quite a lot of people. I got to enjoy a nice hot bath, which is so relaxing. It is going to be a big day tomorrow…



To be continued…

No comments: