Sunday, June 8, 2008

Me New Workbench!

After my youngest brother came back from his undergraduate study, I have to reluctantly give up my previous workbench in the living room to him. Now it is time for me to move my stuff. Man! I have this feeling that this house is just too small for ALL OF US!!! There is barely any empty spot in the house that I can move my workbench to. I have 2 options with me, either to move out from this house OR throw out some of the junk in the house to clear up some space! The first option is not an option to begin with so I guess I will have to make do cleaning up part of the house for now.

After toiling for 1 whole day throwing stuff out of the window (yup I manage to throw out a few empty boxes from the first floor to the ground floor), I was able to secure this little space that was previously used as “storage area” for my whole family. Most of my family (I am the exception) have this bad habits of collecting junk every now and then and this storage area is one of the many places that they use to stash up their thrash. I will go in detail regarding that topic later but as for now, here are some pictures of my new acquired workbench!!! :D


A brand new workbench! Well the area was not really brand new but after shifting through all the rubbish and cleaning up the area, I was able to secure this nice place for a new workbench!


My stash is conveniently stashed on top of a closet nearby! :D Ooo do I need to mention that this is only a portion of my stash? :P


My stash of paint! The paints on the left drawer are used paint while the one in the right drawer are brand new! Need to prepare those for a rainy day. Hehe :P


This is a mess that I have yet to go through after moving my workbench. Hope I will not lost a part or 2 over here. XP


These are some of the project that I am working on at the moment. Most of them is half completed. I really should stick to one project at a time but old habit die hard. :P

That is all for now! Cheers!!! :D

No comments: