Sunday, June 21, 2009

Musha Keroro Robo


Kururu!!! Is this thing working??? You better get the camera working while I go and change my clothing.


Greeting Pekoponians. I should cut the crap and get straight to the point. I am here to extend my invitation to you all to join me OR face the consequence of extinction! I am ready for my close up.


Thank you Kururu. Now back to my declaration, I have kidnapped one of your scientist like what I did previously and force him into building mecha for the mighty Keron empire. He wont be around for quite awhile so stop looking for him.


First of all, let me introduce to you all my lastest ride! :D



I will be able to ride around town in style after the invasion is over!


And let me present the Musha Keroro Robo! The state of the art mecha with oriental design. The Shin Musha Gundam is nothing compare to this babe of mine! Muahahahaha!!!


Look at the sleek design!


I will whack you with my lance!


A side view of the mecha. It looks awesome no matter where you look at it.



It can even transform into beast form! Dont force me to trample you with this.

I have showed you the might of the Keron empire, I will now accept your unconditional surrender!!! Kerokerokerokerokero!!!

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hahaha, that is a very nice photo story there. Cute! Cute! :)

Unknown said...

I shall submit my gunpla as the sign of royalty to the mighty keroro.

Nice photos for the keropla :D

eehtsitna said...

B-Mecha: Yeah you should submit yourself to the mighty Keron army! :P

Ps. Thanks for visiting my humble blog. It feels good to know that someone actually appreciate it. May I place a link to your blog?