Sunday, June 6, 2010

Taiwan Trip Part 5

Here is the last entry for my Taiwan trip.

Day 6 (30th March 2010)

Last day of my stay in Taiwan. I have decided to go out alone for some adventure. Initially, I thought I will rely on taxis but Brother Wong told me that it is easy and cheaper to get by using the bus. So I jump onto the first bus that comes my way and off I go into the unknown. I managed to plan out my trip using a map that was loaned from Julius. Thanks a lot buddy if you read this! :P
My first destination is the natural science museum. I was here just a day ago so I was able to track it down rather easily and did not manage to get myself lost. There was a lot of interesting exhibit presented in the museum. I was quite fond of their dinosaur exhibit. They have a life size T-Rex along with some smaller dinosaurs. They even have a section on Chinese cultures but unfortunately for me, all their information was presented in Chinese. There was another section on the human life. All the stages of human life were presented, from conception to birth until we return to dust. It was packed with so much information that it is very difficult to round the museum in just one day. How I wish I have more timed to there.
I left the museum sometime around noon and went straight to hunt the hobby shop. It was not that difficult to find because it is just around the corner of the museum. I managed to grab myself a few Saint Seiya Myth Cloths and a revoltech figure. They are not as cheap as I expect but it is definitely cheaper compare to the retail price in Malaysia.
I say this is the best trip for me yet. My only regret is that I did not bring my camera along on this trip to capture all those interesting moment. Guess there can always be another next time.

1 comment:

aikoakito said...

There will be another next time indeed =P Keep up with the writing momentum. XOXO