Sunday, May 1, 2011

RX-93-2 Hi Nu Gundam

The RX-93-v-2 aka Hi Nu Gundam was an alternate interpretation of Amuro's Nu Gundam in Mobile Suit Gundam: Beltorchika's Children. It is the pinnacle product of Mobile Suit technology. Unlike the Nu Gundam, the Hi Nu Gundam has a complete frame which came with a unique tri-booster system. These boosters were capable of great accelerations and the propellant tanks extended the duration of time the boosters could remain active. This MS also spot a complete fin funnel system. Another improvement on the Hi Nu is that it could recharge the fin funnel's power supply, extending their performance time and range to much higher levels than those of previous remote weapons.



This bad boy was my first commission work.




The colour scheme of black and white was used for this Hi Nu with some silver for highlight.




This kits comes with your standard beam rifle, beam saber and a shield.




I took the liberty to change the forearm machine gun into a beam weapon. Who needs 2 beam saber when you can do this?


I have a lot of fun building this kit. The only regret that I have is that the kit is not mine. Now I understand why some modeler charge such a high price for a commission work. Each and every model no matter how good or bad the end product is, is still build with a tremendous amount of time and effort. The feeling of parting with a model you build is like the feeling of giving up your child for adoption. Well at least I know that I can always look at it every time I am in KK.

No comments: