Friday, July 1, 2011

Saint Seiya Myth Cloth - Pegasus Seiya V3

Moeru Cosmo yo!!!

Thats "Burn my Cosmo!!!" for those of you who does not speak Japanese.

I have been a fan of Saint Seiya since it's premier more than 10 years ago. Every fans around the world rejoice when Bandai announced a line of product in the form of Saint Seiya Myth Cloth. Everyone rejoice except me, who does not have the necessary financial capability to ever own one of these figure. Fast forward to recent years, when I finally secure a job that let me grovel in this addiction of mine. I have slowly but surely started to collect all those figures which I have missed over the years. Now I am compelled to write an entry about it since I am almost on the verge of completing my list of wanted figure from this great series.

Seiya, the titular character of the series has been through a lot of event before the Hades saga. Once again, the Pegasus Cloth has been damaged almost beyond repair during the saints' struggle in the Poseidon saga. Despite that, Seiya still donned the cloth when he answered the call of his cosmo to do battle in the sanctuary which was invaded by the specters of Hades.

Right before the ending of the sanctuary arc, Athena sacrificed herself to awaken her eighth sense and in doing so, spilling her own blood. Aries Shion used her blood to awaken her cloth and used the same blood to repair the Bronze Saint's cloths.





The Pegasus V3 Cloth is in a form of a galloping pegasus. It is simple but yet elegant.


Seiya dons his Pegasus Cloth.


The Pegasus cloth sprout wings which enable Seiya to reach the field of Elysium.


"I must deliver this to Saori san!!!"



The Myth Cloth Appendix is a sub line product. The figures come in the form of a bust which can you used to enhance the figure from the main line. This Appendix is for Seiya which comes with a better hair sculpt and 2 new head which feature a grinning face and a screaming face.



"Step aside! I must go to Saori san!!!"


"Burn my Cosmo!!!"


"Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken!!!"


To be continued???

1 comment:

aikoakito said...

I have never expected unfiltered photos can turn up this gorgeous :)