Monday, September 26, 2011

Revoltech Hokuto no Ken #011- Kenshiro Final Battle

It is a fact that Hokuto no Ken is synonymous to violence and gore but do you know that it is also synonymous to manlyhood? Before you give me that weird look, do let me explain. Our protagonist Kenshiro has this very bad habit of ripping his jacket every single time someone pissed him off showing his ripped biceps. You will most likely see one of this scene in the anime in every other episode. Well I bet you cant find anything more manly than a half naked man with an exposed biceps. =P


Out-of-box content. This comes with the lest amount of accessories. Talk about being cheap.



Front view of Kenshiro. Notice the battle wound/cut on the chest and face.



Back view of the figure. There arent anything much to see here beside a naked back.



This figure comes with an extra head depicting Kenshiro yelling. Initially, the yelling head looks hideous but I actually warm myself up with it after a while.


Now time for a little action!



Come and get some.



Raoh! Let us settle this feud!


Once again, the revol joints make it possible to do a number extreme poses such as this high kick.



You are already dead!

I didnt really give it a lot of thoughts when I bought this figure. The detail seems great but it actually hits me when I start to work on this article. Why is there only cuts? This figure depicts the final battle between Kenshiro and Raoh, not some Nanto guys. Where are all those blood and bruises which are suppose to be there? Anyway, this is another figure that you should not miss if you are to call yourself a die hard Hokuto fans like me.

No comments: