Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saint Seiya Myth Cloth - Garuda Aiocos

Along with Gryphon Minos, Garuda Aiacos appeared on the scene during the fight between Wyvern Rhadamanthys and Gemini Kanon. Garuda immediately took an interest in the battle and hit Kanon with the "Galactic Illusion".



Front view of Aiocos.



Aiocos' eyes were obscured by his bang, similar to Minos. The last picture shows a glimpse of his eyes.

One of Aiocos' strongest attack, "Galactica Illusion".


Last but not least, the Garuda surplice. Like the other judges, this is another great piece of surplice to behold.

He is considered the weakest of the 3 Judges of Hell. He was defeated by Ikki's "Hou Yoku Ten Sho".

4 comments:

aikoakito said...

I may not be someone who knows how to appreciate figurines like such but I *heart* the outcome of the photos deserved a two thumbs up! :)

eehtsitna said...

Wow! Talking like a figure noob eh? :P

aikoakito said...

*tongue out* Oh well,somehow I still enjoy looking at 'em :)

xoCIGARS.com said...

I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/saintseiya