Sunday, September 1, 2013

Revoltech Sci-Fi #025 EX Iron Man Mark IV

I could not resist the temptation and finally bought myself the very illusive Iron Man Mark IV which was a limited edition figure.
 photo DSC_0523_zps3c39395e.jpg
Out-of-box content.

 photo DSC_0527_zps630401a6.jpg
Front view of the figure.

 photo DSC_0529_zpsb275d736.jpg
Close up on the figure.

 photo DSC_0532_zps072e67fa.jpg
The revolving joints can provide a wide range of articulation.

 photo DSC_0534_zps3b26c081.jpg
Three, two, one, take off!

 photo DSC_0541_zps428f3092.jpg
Those effect parts are good to portray the figure in certain action such as in mid flight.

 photo DSC_0550_zpsa3cfce2a.jpg
Repulsor ray!

 photo DSC_0554_zps7f0e9fe6.jpg


 photo DSC_0557_zpsbea4d52f.jpg
Want to have a iron-fist sandwich?
Mark IV was basically a recoloured Mark VI with some minor differences. That means that Mark IV has every single flaw which was present in the Mark VI and I have covered all those in my Mark VI review. Since this was a limited edition figure, most reseller was demanding for a premium price for this figure. Some reseller was asking USD200 for this on ebay! I bet there will always be someone who is willing to cough out that amount of money for this but I am definitely not that guy. Fortunately for me, I have managed to secure this figure around the actual retail price. All in all, Mark IV is basically identical to Mark VI. If you are a diehard fan or just wanted to complete your Iron Man figure collection from the Revoltech series then by all means grab it if you come across it at around retail price. If not, you can just grab Mark VI and forget about Mark IV.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, can you please let me know from where u bought this ? thanks ! my email : leoex9@hotmail.com

eehtsitna said...

Hi,

I stumbled upon it on ebay. You should try your luck there or any other online store if you are keen on getting one.

See ya!