Sunday, February 19, 2012

D-Arts Mega Man X

Mega Man X also known as Rockman X was designed and created by Dr. Light to be the first robots who could think and make their own decisions without programming limitations. Light predicted that this ability could become a grave threat to the world if X ever decides to commit evil with his power. Therefore, he sealed X away into a special capsule which will test Xs' decision-making to ensure that X would be able to discern right from wrong and be always willing to do the right thing.

Out-of-box content of the figure.

Front view of X.

This is the X we have known all this while. This figure brought a lot of nostalgic memories with it.

It comes with a grinning/serious face which is an important accessories.

Time for word is over! It is time for action!

Although X was known to be a pacifist, he knew well that some time the hand of destiny has to be forced.

X clinging to a vertical surface.

X firing plasma bullets from his X-Buster.




The X-Buster can be charged for a powerful shot.

I was reluctant to start a new series of figure especially from a line which I am not familiar with but I was glad that I did not hesitate to do so. It has a good face sculpt, nice proportion, great articulation and has quite a bit of accessories. The best part was that the figure brought back piece of my childhood with me and I was able to relive that while I was playing around with it. This figure is a must-have for any Mega Man fans out there.

2 comments:

aikoakito said...

This character looks so cute and 'friendly' :P

eehtsitna said...

Cute and friendly? I dont know about that...