Friday, October 19, 2012

D-Arts Zero Type 2

The red Maverick Hunter, Zero was given a heavy and sharp armour design starting from the second installment of the series.

 photo DSC_0175_zpse99be704.jpg
Out-of-box content.

 photo DSC_0179_zps8114e06e.jpg
Front view of the figure.

 photo DSC_0183_zps6a4a4fb8.jpg
Close up on the figure. This is definitely Zero.
 photo DSC_0189_zps09f248fb.jpg
Zero with his Z Buster.

 photo DSC_0190_zps7775bea3.jpg
 The biggest difference between X and Zero is the later is equipped with a Z-Saber.

 photo DSC_0197_zps14924ac1.jpg
Behold my Z Saber! The usage of the Z Saber introduce a new play style for the Mega Man X series.
 photo DSC_0208_zpsff40690c.jpg
Articulation for this figure is good but still somehow limited in certain area.

 photo DSC_0206_zps7453a13c.jpg
You want some of this?

 photo DSC_0202_zps24926f9b.jpg
Zero is more than capable of slicing his enemy into pieces with this saber.

 photo DSC_0201_zpsbb73e239.jpg
Dive-stab attack. One of my favourite moves.


I have been a fan of the series for a long time so it is no surprise that I bought this figure when it was released. Design-wise, this figure is a bit different from the first Zero. The most prominent difference is the gold/yellow highlight along with the square shoulder pad. I preferred the slimmer design of the first version but I have no regrets getting this.

3 comments:

Evaritus Lau said...

Now it's only matter of time for them to put the Black Zero as Tamashii Online Limited sort of those gimmick. :/

eehtsitna said...

Yup! Quick profit with close to no effort! I will do the same if i am in their shoes. :P

Unknown said...

Do you still have it? I want to trade it with my Black Zero D Arts.