Wednesday, November 7, 2012

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

A collective alien race shows up on earth and start an invasion campaign. A group of countries called the Council of Nations has banded together to create XCOM, an elite military and scientific organization tasked with defending them from the alien attack.



This is a reboot of the original game which was release back in 1994. I remember playing this game back in those days. It brings back nostalgic memory where I remember playing this game for countless hour, exchanging strategies and stories with my friends and siblings. When 2K Games announced that they are coming up with a reboot for this game, naturally I was ecstatic.

I bought the game on day one and it was money well spend. If you have yet to try it out, go and grab it. Trust me. This game will not disappoint you if you are a strategy game enthusiast.

No comments: