Friday, April 19, 2013

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 4 Golden was an enhanced remake of the original Persona 4 which was first released in PlayStation 2 by Atlus. You play as Yu Narukami who has to relocate to Inaba from the big city since his parents are working abroad. From there on, you will meet a lot of characters which will join you in journey of a lifetime.


This is the first game which I have bought for my PS Vita. Come to think about it, it has actually been a while since I play a RPG. The last one which I actually played was..... Super Robot Wars ZII? Does that even count as a RPG?

Once I got my hands on it, I dived head first into the game and boy was I surprised. The game was a masterpiece. The each character in the game has it's personality. Not to mention that this game has a great story line which leads to multiple endings.

Persona 4 Golden is a highly recommended game for the PS Vita system. Even if you have played Persona 4 on the PS2, it is still worth it to relive the game with this Vita edition.

No comments: