Saturday, March 27, 2010

Taiwan Trip Part 3

Day 2 (26th March 2010)

Everyone woke up early to attend the prayer session except Bro. Leo Lam and I. Both of us wake up rather late but fortunately we make it in the nick of time. Before I forgot, Bro. Leo Lam shares the same room with me and he represents Hong Kong. All the participants were divided into 3 groups for discussion. We had a discussion on how to manage the global resources for the IMP. We had lunch later in this fancy restaurant which offers a wide variety of food in buffer style for as little as TWD300! I have some Japanese food (mostly sushis), a steak, and a Taiwanese dish called “stir fried shellfish”. The translated name does not tell you much. If you want me to describe it, it’s actually shellfish meat and vegetable stir fried before it was cooked into an omelet. It was served with this orange colored gravy which tastes great. I will try to get a picture of this and post it in the blog. A picture is worth more than a thousand words after all. I think I will try to get myself some of this again before I leave Taiwan. :P

We have another discussion on how to fully utilized and inventory all the materials we have in the e-library.

Well that’s all for now. Later dude!

No comments: