Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taiwan Trip

The day is here! I have been waiting for this trip for months. I am finally going to go to Taiwan in a few hours! Prior to this trip, I was in Keningau helping out with the "Workshop for Conservation of Trus Madi Forest Reserve". The workshop ended around 1500 on the 24th and I have to travel back to Kota Kinabalu on the same day or else I might miss my flight. The road trip through Tambunan was hellish. It was full of so much twist and turn that I almost throw up in the car. Despite all that, I endure all of them because I know there is a long trip ahead of me. After a backbreaking 2 hours. I am backed in Kota Kinabalu again.

Drop by HobbyKingdom to check out on their latest product before meeting up with Collin, Hadri and Math. We spend quite a lot of time chatting about models. I decided that it will be the best if I were to stay overnight in the airport for I will need to check in at around 0400 so I have Collin send me there after our chitchat session. I thought I will be able to spend the night in a one of the shop but I was wrong. Most of them were closed when I was there and there are hardly anyone around except for some security guards and a few travelers like me. I managed to keep myself busy until around 0200 when I succumbed to the exhaustion and fell asleep on one of those long benches...

To be continued...

No comments: