Sunday, September 7, 2008

Keroro Robo

Entry: 07/09/2008
Location: Unknown
Subject: Keroro Robo RT01

At last! I am able to complete the fourth and the last of these mecha that I have been enslaved to complete for those alien scumbags!!! I will have my revenge after this! I swear!!! But for now it is up to you to stop this alien menace. The survival of humanity rest in your hand!

This transmission contained detail information regarding Keroro Robo which was custom made especially for Sergeant Keroro, who is the master of do-nothing in the Keroro Platoon. Seriously! I have no idea why is he the leader for this invasion team. That aside, this mecha has a standard plasma rifle and a shield. By far, it is the most balance among all the mecha that I have built. It is simple but yet elegant in its own right.




Front and rear view of Keroro Robo.



Close up on the front and rear view.


Close up on the leg.



The shield on the left hand.




And the plasma rifle in the right hand.


The space bike used by Keroro.


Hands up!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

another Keroro stuff... and finally you're at the last guy :o) and finally we can see other thing you can model... we want to see Gundam Hi-NU.. :0) hehehe

eehtsitna said...

Patience my friend. :P Im working on a Armored Core kit at the moment. The Hi-Nu will have to wait for now. :D

janus lu said...

Huh?! Got Hi Nu & Armored Core! Can't wait to see you post it, bro.