Friday, September 26, 2008

Dororo Robo

Entry: 27/09/2008
Location: Unknown
Subject: Dororo Robo RT05

This happen awhile back when I was about to escape my captors. I made all the necessary preparation for this breakout, from destroying blue prints to setting up explosive to blow this hellhole into… well hell.

I was going through all the research data that I wanted to delete when I stumble upon this long forgotten blue print of a fifth mecha. A fifth mecha? Why is there a blue print for a fifth mecha? I try hard to recall the justification behind it but no matter how I tried, I was not able to convince myself. The only reasonable answer that I can come out with is that this is a backup mecha. All of this does not matter anymore since I am running away once and for all! When I was about to hit the delete button to erase this blue print, the lights went out and I heard this soft sobbing sound that echoes in the empty lifeless lab. That Kururu must have blown a fuse down there. Darn stupid invaders and darn lousy SESB.

This transmission contained detail 3D information regarding this fifth Robo which was custom made especially for errr… I mean as a backup mecha. Why can I still hear this sobbing sound in the background? Do not tell me that this lab is actually haunted! That is another good reason why I should get the hell out of here ASAP!!!




Front view of the Backup Robo.



Rear view of the Backup Robo.


A katana on the left arm.


A shuriken on the right arm.


The space bike for this mecha.




The backup mecha that smite evil!

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hmm...very nice Dororo Robo, good job bro.

eehtsitna said...

Ooo its good that you realize Dororo Robo is there. I actually post this in Zero G but everyone seems to miss it somehow. :P

janus lu said...

Haha...maybe they are busy with their Bakuc project right now...