Monday, September 1, 2008

Tamama Robo

Entry: 01/09/2008
Location: Unknown
Subject: Tamama Robo RT02

I am taking this opportunity to transmit this information while those stupid frogs are away celebrating "Independence". Why celebrate independence when you have never been dependent??? It is a different case for me since I have been working days and nights building mechs for them and I did not even get anything close to a decent sleep. The faster someone took care of these buggers the sooner I will be able to gain my independence! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!!!

This transmission contained detail information regarding Tamama Robo. A mecha that has been custom made especially for Second Soldier Tamama, who is the master of hand-to-hand combat for the Keroro Platoon. It has a cannon that emulates the iconic "Tamama Impact" move and a scattered missle launcher. It is kind of ironic to have the youngest member of the platoon with the tallest mech. I bet I will hear complains about this later.










No comments: