Monday, September 15, 2008

MS-05 Zaku I Version Keron

Guys! It is good to be back! Before you congratulate me on my escape, there is something urgent I need to tell everyone. Those stupid frogs are coming! And they are going to make war against humanity!!!

While being a captive for more than 6 months, I was forced to build 4 mechas for them. When I was about to complete the last of them, they commanded me to reverse engineer a grunt unit from the Zeon Faction. I declined at first but they insist that I do it or else they are going to blow my head apart. With my life on the line, I reluctantly build this for them...





Close up on the Zaku.




Who said bright colours are not menacing?



Come and get some!!!

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hello buddy, nice Zaku there! The green colour is fresh and striking, I am loving it. Looking forward more nice work from you soon. Gambateh!

eehtsitna said...

Thanks for dropping by! Please feel to comment on my work! I know there is alot of room for improvement. I need someone to point it out for me. :D

janus lu said...

No problem bro.