Saturday, January 7, 2012

Revoltech #56 Alexander Jagi


Masayuki Wada or Alexander Jagi is DMC's bassist and he is depicted as the most normal member in the band. Not much is known about Jagi except that he is actually from Saitama and he is quite popular among the ladies because of his good look. It was made known that he would like to leave DMC to perform in a visual kei band, but he was too afraid to confront the manager like the rest of the band.

Out-of-box content. Jagi was release back in those days when Revoltech was a new brand in the market. It does not come with a lot of accessories but it is cheap.

Due to the simplicity of the style used in the manga, it was easy to capture and sculpt the character into a figure. This IS the Jagi sama which we love and adore!

I can never get used to the attire for death metal band. I do not even know how to describe what is on Jagi here but it sure catches one's attention.

Articulation was somewhat limited due to the rigidness of the joints and the design of the attire. "Yeah, I cant do a lot of stuff. So what?"

Jagi provides extra entertainment by breathing fire. I do now know why he does that but I think it is a death metal thing to play with fire or something like that.


There is no denying it that he is very good with the guitar or else he will not be able keep it up with the rest of the band.

I do not recall Jagi ever took on a mike to sing but I guess that is part of his job to fill in for Krauser whenever it is necessary.

Despite being a coward and all, Jagi is an essential component in DMC. Fans noted that DMC would have fallen apart if Jagi sama was not around to keep the sanity of the band in check.

5 comments:

janus lu said...

I am not a fan of this but the toy seem quite interesting. :P

eehtsitna said...

You should pick this manga/anime up. It is as funny as hell! :P

Evaritus Lau said...

Why you no buy Krauser ??

eehtsitna said...

Yo Eva! Thanks for dropping by. I have him here with me. Going to blog about him later. He definitely has to wait for his turn. :P

janus lu said...

My friend also recommend this anime to me, he is a die of fan of DMC, hahaha! :D