Thursday, January 19, 2012

Revoltech Sci-Fi #020 Skeleton Army

Jason and The Argonauts was a movie about the titular hero, Jason on his quest to acquire the Golden Fleece.

Out-of-box content. Two pairs of extra hand, 2 shields, sword, pole, an extra limb, base and the compulsory token and accessory box.


Like most Greek heroes back in those days. Jason has to deal with all kind of monstrosity including a skeleton army. I am impressive by this figure.


Back view of the figure. The detail and tones managed to bring this figure to life. Not sure if its anatomically accurate though.

There is nothing threatening about a skeleton unless it is equipped with a sword and a shield.

Or a pole.

This figure has one of the best articulation among all the Revoltech figures I owned to-date. The Revol joints used were smaller but offered the same articulation to this figure.

My attempt to pose this figure in a fetal position.

On top of that. This figure comes with a sweet base. It depicts 2 skeleton crawling out of their grave to do battle with the hero.


The figure along with the base. Pretty wicked huh? I need to build myself a real skeleton army!

One of the best figure in the Revoltech line. I would not mind buying a few of this just to fill up my display shelf or to build up an epic scene for an undead army.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Very neat and detail toy, just 1 question, is the figure durable? It looks a bit fragile...

eehtsitna said...

It will depend on what you mean by durable. If you were talking about the playability of the figure then I say it is very durable. It does not take a lot of force to pose this figure but mind you this is a revoltech figure. If you play with it far too often and you will most likely end up with loose joints.

janus lu said...

I see, Revoltech is never made for kids, it is for collector. I have read some of the oversea ppl always complaint about the broken part issue, I doubt they really love and care for the toys.